“Dreams, ideas, and plans not only are an escape, they give me purpose, a reason to hang on.”
- Steven Callahan, American Author
One of the most significant reasons I transitioned from a traditional full-time pastoral role as a Children’s Pastor to the Children’s Ministry resource realm was so that I could have the flexibility to come alongside those who serve within Children’s Ministry in a leadership role and help them fulfill their dreams, ideas and plans for their church’s Children’s Ministry.
I understand that your organization’s ministry to children is unique in that it is designed to reach a particular demographic, culture, and community. My desire is to join you in your efforts to enhance your church’s ministry to children by offering consultation services that are customized to meet your Children’s Ministry’s specific needs. Whether your consultation needs are short-term or long-term in nature, my purpose and drive as a Children’s Ministry consultant is to work within your budget and time frame to help you fulfill your bright idea for your Children’s Ministry!
Use Glo Media’s consultation services to:
- Enhance your Children’s Ministry Facilities
- Perform a Curriculum Evaluation
- Develop your Children’s Ministry Programs or Departments
- Strengthen your Ability to Recruit and Maintain Volunteers
- Strategize Evangelism and Outreach Efforts to Children
- Create Children’s Ministry Training Materials and Resources
- Perform a Children’s Ministries Assessment
- Oversee your Children’s Ministry on an Interim Basis while Experiencing a Staff Transition or Maternity Leave
Contact me to start a conversation: firstname.lastname@example.org